- Add to wishlist
* Please note that bed has been used for a photo-shoot. Still new but has been assembled once to display.
The MUKA 90 cm base is both a cradle (thanks to its top box spring) and a cot (bottom box spring), which you can use until your child is about 2 years old. The size 70 x 90 cm being unusual, Charlie Crane also offers an optional collection of bed linen (mattress protector and fitted sheets) adapted to this format.
Features and characteristics
- Evolutionary bed in birch plywood, oak decor.
- Can be used from 0 to 2 years, then 6 years (with 140 cm extension or Junior extension).
- Dimension of the Bed: 70 x 90 x H 80 cm
- Metal structure.
- 2 box spring positions: High (cradle, until your child turns over alone), Low.
- Mattress Cover 100% cotton made in France – Certipur certified polyester foam padding. thickness 8 cm
- Wooden panel and metal structure manufactured in the EU by Charlie Crane.
- Do-it-yourself installation
- Complies with standard NF EN 716 (2008) + A1 (2013).
Content of Packaging
Delivered in 4 packages including:
- Metal structure composed of 4 parts including 2 extensible parts
- 4 corners’ in birch plywood, Oak decor
- 4 plywood panels 30 cm wide 30 cm
- 2 plywood panels width 40 cm
- 4 feet in plywood
- 2 bed bases in medium 70 x 45 cm
- 2 base supports high 64 cm + 2 base supports high 44 cm
- 1 mattress 70 x 90 cm, thickness 8 cm
- 1 bag of screws and bolts
- 1 user manuals EN, FR, DE, DE, NL, ES, IT